EASYTERMINAL CORP – PRESIDENT
WEB DEVELOPER .PHP HTML CSS
I launched a new website this month, the Omaha Integrative Care for Fertility is a brand new website developed and launched for design partner Phixative in NYC.
The big goal of OICF was to sell tickets to their classes on-line easily and effortlessly. To accomplish this I researched available 3rd party services for selling event tickets online, and then after picking the best three, went through and set up trial accounts and actually set up all three platforms. Based on this hands on experience I was able to recommend the best platform for the client, who agreed with my choice after reading the comprehensive reviews provided.
For the OICF website I included in the build:
- a “send us an email” contact form utilizing captcha technology to eliminate spam email sent by bots via web forms
- an interactive map of the clinic’s location
- a WordPress blog setup and skinned to serve as an easily updated “News & Updates” channel
- a selection of latest blog stories appearing dynamically on the website homepage
- a custom form to sign-up to receive email newsletters pushed to constant contact
I was the sole production designer and developer. The site is coded on a .PHP foundation, with normalized includes for easy maintenance, and is CSS2, table-less design. Phixative provided the PSDs and the Content and I handled the rest.